18-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Alan,
You really need to do a tour of all the supermarkets with a sample empty Weightwatchers' pot looking for a match. I am sure the pot won't be specific to their brand and others may use the same style and size. Just imagine the tales the supermarket security people will have when they go home ..... "There was this chap, shifty looking, walking around the yoghurt aisle with an empty pot and he claimed he was comparing pots. I think he was scoffing yoghurt and pretending to just compare empty pots".
You might even make the evening news!
Colin
You really need to do a tour of all the supermarkets with a sample empty Weightwatchers' pot looking for a match. I am sure the pot won't be specific to their brand and others may use the same style and size. Just imagine the tales the supermarket security people will have when they go home ..... "There was this chap, shifty looking, walking around the yoghurt aisle with an empty pot and he claimed he was comparing pots. I think he was scoffing yoghurt and pretending to just compare empty pots".
You might even make the evening news!
Colin






