18-05-2013, 06:27 PM
(18-05-2013, 12:59 PM)Joe Wrote: One thing I am wondering about a bit is the AC Probe.
There's no schematic given; just a physical drawing:-
Does this translate as:-
- Joe
Yes Joe - your circuit is correct.
I found a feedthrough cap among my bits and bobs, so I checked the capacitance and it is 1,000pF. I don't suppose for a moment that it would make any difference to substitute that with a small 1,000 pF cap (eg, polystyrene or whatever), as I don't think feedthroughs are that easy to find these days. I've finally completed my meter after a lapse of 28 years, and am working on the probes now, so when they're done I'll post some pics (at some future date!).
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'








