14-05-2013, 01:46 PM
(14-05-2013, 12:38 PM)Joe Wrote: I'm probably missing something but I can't see why the Raspberry Pi would create an interest in programming as you can program a PC in plenty of languages.
I thought it appropriate to respond to this via a Raspberry Pi running the LXDE window manager and the Midori browser - a sort of "self-referential" response - completely in the Unix tradition of recursive naming - see the attached screenshot of this response being entered with the RPi in the bottom right-hand corner...
Now I've plugged it in and am using it in anger, its a cool toy. Still think its a waste of space, but definitely has the cool/geeky factor

PS. Is this the first documented instance of this forum being actively used on a RPi? It wouldn't be the first SBC Linux usage as pretty much all Android smart phones fall into that category...
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







