06-04-2013, 09:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 09:10 AM by camallison.)
Now Col has plumped for a new all-in-one (and I agree with his reasoning totally), my Epson scanner is on the point of going to the skip. SWMBO saw it out when I tested it before offering it and has now proclaimed that I am hoarding!
If any of you want the scanner, it is foc, you just pay the cost of shipping from Yarm to you. I genuinely don't have the space to "hoard" it having downsized 18 months ago.
I will hold on to it until Wednesday next week and then it gets recycled if nobody wants it.
Colin
If any of you want the scanner, it is foc, you just pay the cost of shipping from Yarm to you. I genuinely don't have the space to "hoard" it having downsized 18 months ago.
I will hold on to it until Wednesday next week and then it gets recycled if nobody wants it.
Colin






