05-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Hi Al, I have downloaded from this site, in their downloads section...all straight forward to download:
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/
Got that all ok on my PC and displayed, now trying to incorporate a tube/valve symbols library.
There are several in cadsofts library section (user submitted) but have not found a way yet of uploading to the cadsoft program now running on my PC, someone will know how to do this pronto...unfortunately I don't....!
There seem to be various circuit diagram drawing freeware out there but I am trying to try each one in turn so I know where I am otherwise it gets all over the show.
Lawrence.
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/
Got that all ok on my PC and displayed, now trying to incorporate a tube/valve symbols library.
There are several in cadsofts library section (user submitted) but have not found a way yet of uploading to the cadsoft program now running on my PC, someone will know how to do this pronto...unfortunately I don't....!
There seem to be various circuit diagram drawing freeware out there but I am trying to try each one in turn so I know where I am otherwise it gets all over the show.
Lawrence.







