That looks useful. I had a quick play with the demo. - and the facilities to 'process' a selected component do look sensible and easy to use - but I couldn't discover how to re-scale a selected component. 
I'm also confused about the layout. I tried to find out the cost of 'Scheme-It' but when I look for that item, all I get is a catalogue of hardware components. They have a 'Product Search Box', so I put in 'Scheme-It' . . . . and it returned with 'Product Not Found'.
Any ideas anyone? Did I blink at the wrong moment? Am I just having a bad day? Or is it just 'me'?
Al. / April 5th. 2013 //

I'm also confused about the layout. I tried to find out the cost of 'Scheme-It' but when I look for that item, all I get is a catalogue of hardware components. They have a 'Product Search Box', so I put in 'Scheme-It' . . . . and it returned with 'Product Not Found'.

Any ideas anyone? Did I blink at the wrong moment? Am I just having a bad day? Or is it just 'me'?
Al. / April 5th. 2013 //






