05-04-2013, 12:17 PM
You're a bit too fast off the mark for me, Lawrence!
Having made that last post, I walked away and put the kettle on and had a cup of coffee - and reviewed my calculations that I made last night - and then realised that I had made a silly error
In my analysis, I had effectively 'added' the padder capacitor in parallel to the variable cap.; whoops! So I've just come back here to correct that - and found your post!
Sorry for the confusion. That'll teach me to 'do maths.' when I'm half asleep!
Al.
Having made that last post, I walked away and put the kettle on and had a cup of coffee - and reviewed my calculations that I made last night - and then realised that I had made a silly error
In my analysis, I had effectively 'added' the padder capacitor in parallel to the variable cap.; whoops! So I've just come back here to correct that - and found your post!Sorry for the confusion. That'll teach me to 'do maths.' when I'm half asleep!
Al.






