04-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Hi,
You are of course correct Lawrence in that everyone has heir own preferences but I thought I'd ask on the forum in the hope of avoiding a mistake buying an item with a poor track record. I can see the sense of paying something like £50 that lasts until the warranty expires before it dies then throw it away. It's a sad society we live in these days when items like printers get binned because it is so expensive to buy correct ink.
You really are so generous Colin and I truly appreciate your kind offer of the scanner; had it been any make other than Epson I would have happily accepted but after the Epson all in one I regrettably owned I don't want anything Epson again. I sincerely hope I don't sound ungrateful for your offer Colin but I am still smarting from owning the Epson all in one.
What's going on with printer manufacturers? Why don't they charge a fair price for their printers and bring down the cost of inks after all these manufacturers do themselves absolutely no good when people like me are so dissatisfied that they bin working printers refusing to pay the high ink costs? I thought the government was clamping down on the amount of rubbish being disposed of?
Kind regards, Col.
You are of course correct Lawrence in that everyone has heir own preferences but I thought I'd ask on the forum in the hope of avoiding a mistake buying an item with a poor track record. I can see the sense of paying something like £50 that lasts until the warranty expires before it dies then throw it away. It's a sad society we live in these days when items like printers get binned because it is so expensive to buy correct ink.
You really are so generous Colin and I truly appreciate your kind offer of the scanner; had it been any make other than Epson I would have happily accepted but after the Epson all in one I regrettably owned I don't want anything Epson again. I sincerely hope I don't sound ungrateful for your offer Colin but I am still smarting from owning the Epson all in one.
What's going on with printer manufacturers? Why don't they charge a fair price for their printers and bring down the cost of inks after all these manufacturers do themselves absolutely no good when people like me are so dissatisfied that they bin working printers refusing to pay the high ink costs? I thought the government was clamping down on the amount of rubbish being disposed of?
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







