"RE: Flood damaged Antara
I did not know what an Antara was, just looked at a picture on the web, walk away unless you can get a decent warranty or your money back plus a five grand hassle fee, assuming the seller is solvent. I think walk away would be the easiest. It's a horrible looking thing, get a half decent SH landrover a bag of pop rivets and a sheet of aluminium, they will go on forever if you want them to.
Lawrence. "
That is not a real land rover and would get stuck on wet grass.
I bought a BMW when I lived in town 8 years ago as an ex demo.
It is not up to the terrain now and is most likely to be replaced with a modest van due to potholed roads and the lack of need for off road mileage.
I watched TV film a few years of Range Rovers being dragged from a grass car park following a very wet British Grand Prix and would vote for a real Land Rover or van depending on the amount of off road it is going to do.
They were dragging them off with a real farm tractor
I did not know what an Antara was, just looked at a picture on the web, walk away unless you can get a decent warranty or your money back plus a five grand hassle fee, assuming the seller is solvent. I think walk away would be the easiest. It's a horrible looking thing, get a half decent SH landrover a bag of pop rivets and a sheet of aluminium, they will go on forever if you want them to.
Lawrence. "
That is not a real land rover and would get stuck on wet grass.
I bought a BMW when I lived in town 8 years ago as an ex demo.
It is not up to the terrain now and is most likely to be replaced with a modest van due to potholed roads and the lack of need for off road mileage.
I watched TV film a few years of Range Rovers being dragged from a grass car park following a very wet British Grand Prix and would vote for a real Land Rover or van depending on the amount of off road it is going to do.
They were dragging them off with a real farm tractor







