13-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I was told that water (Fresh) reached the window level, the car was in a garage, that was the highest it reached, the water took several days to subside. I haven't been to see it yet but I am assured that there was no water whatever inside the vehicle, It should be very obvious to see and smell too!! I reckon on taking some jump leads (Not to try starting) and a 3ft piece of transparent plastic tube to look at the bottom of the tank. Also a strong friend to push it along in gear.
Apart from checking for water in oil and whatever level of functionality remains, do any other checks come to mind?
The vehicle value was reimbursed by the community insurance not by the car insurance policy.
Mike
Apart from checking for water in oil and whatever level of functionality remains, do any other checks come to mind?
The vehicle value was reimbursed by the community insurance not by the car insurance policy.
Mike






