04-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi,
An idea just occurred to me regarding perhaps I might have hinged the motor the wrong way; rather than spend double the time already wasted to try the idea out I've just reversed the motor; it hasn't made any difference at all.
The pictures below show the lack of space giving extremely poor access to the belt and preventing me from seeing the belt under power; I had considered installing a bearing on an arm to move the belt away from the pulley when the motor was tilted?
Kind regards,Col.
An idea just occurred to me regarding perhaps I might have hinged the motor the wrong way; rather than spend double the time already wasted to try the idea out I've just reversed the motor; it hasn't made any difference at all.
The pictures below show the lack of space giving extremely poor access to the belt and preventing me from seeing the belt under power; I had considered installing a bearing on an arm to move the belt away from the pulley when the motor was tilted?
Kind regards,Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







