29-11-2012, 03:31 PM
I have a list of jobs in my household which seems to get bigger by the day .when I think I have berried completion along comes another few.I have just bought an arc welder to make a few jigs with but I have not had a chance to use it as our outside security light failed and have had to wire a new one in.I am in the process of making up a distribution panel to put my collection of old plugs switches and sockets on but I am still waiting to find a white dolly switch to make the board complete. And then there is the decking to extend. Your job sounds a big task I don't envy you there was a program on gardener a world were a chap had to keep laying irrigation to drain his garden every year as new springs kept appearing.well I have a day off tommorow to pop in to west Dulwich to see Gerry wells I have him to blame for my obsession with all things machanical and electrical.
Robin
Robin







