24-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks guys,
Thanks for the info. I now think I paid a wee bit too much for it but alas, that's down to me. My Aoyue solder station is good but it's only 35watts and it does struggle with old joints unless a touch of hot solder is added first which does seem to defeat the objective of unsoldering!!
Good that your valves are ok John, but 'tis a shame that you lost one.
Regards
Rob
Thanks for the info. I now think I paid a wee bit too much for it but alas, that's down to me. My Aoyue solder station is good but it's only 35watts and it does struggle with old joints unless a touch of hot solder is added first which does seem to defeat the objective of unsoldering!!
Good that your valves are ok John, but 'tis a shame that you lost one.
Regards
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







