Hi Paul,
I had a browse through the Radiofil reference book but did not see an exact match. The closest is a Radio Perfects Amiral 2. If you can list the valve set I can see if the Perfecta uses the same set.
In case it helps - Amiral 2 lists two sets in the book with different valve sets as follows:
6BA6, 6BA7, EL84, EZ.., 6AV6, plus EM84 magic Eye
6BE6, 6BA6, 6AV6, 6AQ5, 6X4, 6AF7 magic Eye.
Just read the valve set above so it looks like Amiral 2 is not a good candidate.......
Cheers, John
I had a browse through the Radiofil reference book but did not see an exact match. The closest is a Radio Perfects Amiral 2. If you can list the valve set I can see if the Perfecta uses the same set.
In case it helps - Amiral 2 lists two sets in the book with different valve sets as follows:
6BA6, 6BA7, EL84, EZ.., 6AV6, plus EM84 magic Eye
6BE6, 6BA6, 6AV6, 6AQ5, 6X4, 6AF7 magic Eye.
Just read the valve set above so it looks like Amiral 2 is not a good candidate.......
Cheers, John
Time flies like an arrow, fruitflies like a banana!







