10-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Happy days!
The renaissance of Triumph under millionaire builder John Bloor, who bought the factory intending to pull it down, but then decided to resurrect the Triumph name and re-start the company has been nothing short of astonishing. Triumph build the world's largest motorbike - the 2.3L monster, the 'Rocket 3'. Fancy getting astride one of these - a rocket to the moon perhaps?
http://www.sub5zero.com/2010-triumph-roc...city-bike/
Yes Colin, I think Jennifer was making a non too subtle point!
The renaissance of Triumph under millionaire builder John Bloor, who bought the factory intending to pull it down, but then decided to resurrect the Triumph name and re-start the company has been nothing short of astonishing. Triumph build the world's largest motorbike - the 2.3L monster, the 'Rocket 3'. Fancy getting astride one of these - a rocket to the moon perhaps?
http://www.sub5zero.com/2010-triumph-roc...city-bike/
Yes Colin, I think Jennifer was making a non too subtle point!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







