01-09-2012, 07:20 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012, 07:53 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Rob by an odd coincidence I have a 470K Log DP switch pot bought from Phil Taylor at the last BVWS meeting I went to. It never got used and I doubt it will, or at least for some time and I can get another if needed.
Its better than most modern items being all metal, with a flatted metal shaft of 2" length. It doesnt look exactly period as its only 25mm but is about as good as you could hope for.
I dont know what I paid for it ... about £6 I think.
I'm in Thorpe Bay so you could pick it up if you want it.
Gary
Its better than most modern items being all metal, with a flatted metal shaft of 2" length. It doesnt look exactly period as its only 25mm but is about as good as you could hope for.
I dont know what I paid for it ... about £6 I think.
I'm in Thorpe Bay so you could pick it up if you want it.
Gary







