21-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I've been doing some more research starting out with the 'radical' idea of finding white ink to put in an inkjet cartridge and 'fool' the printer into printing white. Of course it's all been thought of before.
The frustrating thing is I found ref to a few printers that could print white but they've all vanished off the market about 5 years ago. Nowadays it seems you're looking at about $70,000 for a printer that will print white!
My clear film transparencies arrived today so I'll see how far I can get with that...
Cheers, John
The frustrating thing is I found ref to a few printers that could print white but they've all vanished off the market about 5 years ago. Nowadays it seems you're looking at about $70,000 for a printer that will print white!
My clear film transparencies arrived today so I'll see how far I can get with that...
Cheers, John
Time flies like an arrow, fruitflies like a banana!







