09-06-2012, 08:17 AM
All well thought out Colin... I might have guessed.
And no! Not "anyone could have made it as the materials are available. I did my best." And its a very good best as all the guys here appreciate. I couldnt do it for a start... you have a lot more experience of using those power tools and have many more of them (your toys) than most people. Also you have a lot of skill and tenacity and love for the woodwork side that I will never be able to muster.
cheers Gary
And no! Not "anyone could have made it as the materials are available. I did my best." And its a very good best as all the guys here appreciate. I couldnt do it for a start... you have a lot more experience of using those power tools and have many more of them (your toys) than most people. Also you have a lot of skill and tenacity and love for the woodwork side that I will never be able to muster.
cheers Gary







