25-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi,
Thanks Mark; I hope you can arrange something because I now have full permission in writing (email) from Doug to show the DVD transformer method to an audience.
Not only is Doug's 3 phase method unique but if this can be arranged it will be unique for GF forum and the Golborne meeting. My input would be minimal as the DVD explains much better than I ever could.
A big screen and projector would be great but I only have the DVD so anything would be better than nothing. If Ed could kindly explain the theory then the DVD could follow up with practical examples of the transformer in action. I can't bring my transformer because even with three Weetabix I can't lift it and it is hard wired in to the garage.
I'm happy to give it a go and now have the permission to show the DVD.
Kind regards, Col.
Thanks Mark; I hope you can arrange something because I now have full permission in writing (email) from Doug to show the DVD transformer method to an audience.
Not only is Doug's 3 phase method unique but if this can be arranged it will be unique for GF forum and the Golborne meeting. My input would be minimal as the DVD explains much better than I ever could.
A big screen and projector would be great but I only have the DVD so anything would be better than nothing. If Ed could kindly explain the theory then the DVD could follow up with practical examples of the transformer in action. I can't bring my transformer because even with three Weetabix I can't lift it and it is hard wired in to the garage.
I'm happy to give it a go and now have the permission to show the DVD.
Kind regards, Col.
Happiness is a wreck of a cabinet to restore.







