20-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks chaps. May have to be the letraset route then. Methinks I shall need a protractor from the boy to work out then angles of dangle on the dial.
TX is out and shall be winging its way to Mr Dinning for a rewind. In the meantime the cabinet shall be stripped and French Polished.
Steve I hope you do not mind but can I tidy your excellent attempts at soldering up. I know you are a perfectionist and do not wish to offend.
cheers Mark
TX is out and shall be winging its way to Mr Dinning for a rewind. In the meantime the cabinet shall be stripped and French Polished.
Steve I hope you do not mind but can I tidy your excellent attempts at soldering up. I know you are a perfectionist and do not wish to offend.
cheers Mark
Keep on Fiddling!







