20-05-2012, 12:25 PM
It's now working on all wave-bands at decent volume after changing the capacitors in the amplifier which I mentioned yesterday.
I'm not sure about the Bass control as I haven't got anything to compare it with. It attenuates OK but doesn't seem to do any boosting, in other words there's no difference if it's set to the mid point or fully clock-wise.
The next thing will be sorting out the Gram socket and giving it a good clean.
Thanks for the help.
- Joe
I'm not sure about the Bass control as I haven't got anything to compare it with. It attenuates OK but doesn't seem to do any boosting, in other words there's no difference if it's set to the mid point or fully clock-wise.
The next thing will be sorting out the Gram socket and giving it a good clean.
Thanks for the help.
- Joe






