08-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks for reading my post and for your input guys, including Tony's thoughts on the placing of the mains switch in the neutral line.
I've ordered the metal clad 25 Watt and 50 Watt resistors from ESR (which highlighted a drama over the attempted fraudulent use of my debit card), so I'll see what they're like when they arrive.
I liked your cartoon Joe!
I've ordered the metal clad 25 Watt and 50 Watt resistors from ESR (which highlighted a drama over the attempted fraudulent use of my debit card), so I'll see what they're like when they arrive.
I liked your cartoon Joe!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







