22-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Hi David,
It appears I have the brother (or Sister) to your set although I have noted that the middle knob in your set is larger?
I noted the slot in the top of the case and did wonder what it was for (aerial of course - doh!) but I cant see a wire wound aerial like yours so this must be long gone.
The back on mine is complete but a wee bit warped.
Regards
Rob
It appears I have the brother (or Sister) to your set although I have noted that the middle knob in your set is larger?
I noted the slot in the top of the case and did wonder what it was for (aerial of course - doh!) but I cant see a wire wound aerial like yours so this must be long gone.
The back on mine is complete but a wee bit warped.
Regards
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







