20-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi All,
Thanks for help/guidance so far.
I can confirm that this is indeed a post war set as it does a have transformer (well spotted Joe) tucked nicely underneath the chassis. Its also had some work undertaken on it but I would indicate that this must have been some time ago. Its full of dust too!!!
I think that it must be an 'in between' set as the dial does not have the Third Programme on the dial so I would put this as early 40's.
I have a distinct feeling that now the chassis is out of the case its begging to be 'electrically' restored.
Rob
Thanks for help/guidance so far.
I can confirm that this is indeed a post war set as it does a have transformer (well spotted Joe) tucked nicely underneath the chassis. Its also had some work undertaken on it but I would indicate that this must have been some time ago. Its full of dust too!!!
I think that it must be an 'in between' set as the dial does not have the Third Programme on the dial so I would put this as early 40's.
I have a distinct feeling that now the chassis is out of the case its begging to be 'electrically' restored.
Rob
if all else fails...read the instructions!







