15-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi Alan,
One connection is labelled 'LP' which I thought may mean Low Potential and the other two have an 'S' between them. The red terminal you can just see in my photo above is one of the 'S' terminals. I've no thoughts on what 'S' may mean other than Series, maybe?
I'm not sure I want to delve too deeply into those switches, it may have to remain a 8K decade resistance box for the foreseeable future
Andrew
One connection is labelled 'LP' which I thought may mean Low Potential and the other two have an 'S' between them. The red terminal you can just see in my photo above is one of the 'S' terminals. I've no thoughts on what 'S' may mean other than Series, maybe?
I'm not sure I want to delve too deeply into those switches, it may have to remain a 8K decade resistance box for the foreseeable future

Andrew






