12-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Further report on this blighter.
I found that on LW the set was not oscillating, attaching the scope to the connection of L4 showed this, yet it dis on MW. So C5 and C7 were changed. This got oscillation.
Now when you tune across to maximum capacitance on both bands oscillation stops half way over. HT on the anode of V1 was almost 250V. So now I m looking at R11 which should be 1.8k, and C9 which has to be changed. Looking at R10, that looks iffy too.
Both C16 and 17 have already been done.
By the way I am using Trader sheet 969.
further reports to follow.
Cheers Mark
I found that on LW the set was not oscillating, attaching the scope to the connection of L4 showed this, yet it dis on MW. So C5 and C7 were changed. This got oscillation.
Now when you tune across to maximum capacitance on both bands oscillation stops half way over. HT on the anode of V1 was almost 250V. So now I m looking at R11 which should be 1.8k, and C9 which has to be changed. Looking at R10, that looks iffy too.
Both C16 and 17 have already been done.
By the way I am using Trader sheet 969.
further reports to follow.
Cheers Mark
Keep on Fiddling!







