I'd said in my earlier post that no-one has come up with a circuit as far as I know. Losing the plot again - it was right under my nose! I was surprised but pleased to note that a 27-page Data-Books manual on Jasonkits FM tuners and a PSU are on Paul Stenning's DVD.
Oooh look, I've just realised that with this post, I'm one post away from being upgraded to 'Senior Engineer in Charge'. I don't know how I do this for the money! If it was based on word count, I'd have been soaring with the eagles long ago
I'm on a roll now!
Oooh look, I've just realised that with this post, I'm one post away from being upgraded to 'Senior Engineer in Charge'. I don't know how I do this for the money! If it was based on word count, I'd have been soaring with the eagles long ago

I'm on a roll now!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







