07-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Well the cleaning of the wave change did little, just got in from work and changed V2 the DF91, as I felt the set was not oscillating properly.
Fortunately I was at Weaveringtonham Towers the other day, and Sir Sydney managed to find a box of D series valves and one was lurking in there.
Now gets R4 on long waves and more stations on MW.
Just need to test it without the tube lights due to interference and make a small adjustment on the volume pot, one of the pins is shorting to the chassis.
cheers Mark
Fortunately I was at Weaveringtonham Towers the other day, and Sir Sydney managed to find a box of D series valves and one was lurking in there.
Now gets R4 on long waves and more stations on MW.
Just need to test it without the tube lights due to interference and make a small adjustment on the volume pot, one of the pins is shorting to the chassis.
cheers Mark
Keep on Fiddling!







