29-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for reading my post Tony, and for your constructive comments. I note your interest in the topic of PCB artwork in your latest excellent offering in Radio Bygones which popped through my letter box this morning. A very good read, and another fine design, this time of a phono pre-amp. You've certainly got to grips with 'Express PCB'!
It's always a bit of a pain installing a new printer. For me, it never goes smoothly, and I have two laptops to install drivers on.
Oh well, it's an annoyance, but it is just a hobby and it won't keep me awake at night.
It's always a bit of a pain installing a new printer. For me, it never goes smoothly, and I have two laptops to install drivers on.
Oh well, it's an annoyance, but it is just a hobby and it won't keep me awake at night.
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







