12-03-2012, 08:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 08:36 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Before you do the front get the neighbours to move their cars... particularly if there's any wind / breeze blowing.
I find it essential to treat the decking not just for preservation, lets face it, it mostly rots from undeneath like cars, but it makes it less slippery when wet. I use the stuff sold by Wickes... how it makes it less slippery I dont know... maybe it contains wax so its the surf board principle
My decking is grooved and I was hoping you were going to come up with the revolving bristle brush and trickle water feed Colin. I'm surprised someone doesnt make one. The pressure washer, fun though it is, puts loads of water underneath. Maybe it doesnt matter and up your end, with so much rain its how it normally lives. Down here it only sees that amount of water occasionally.
I find it essential to treat the decking not just for preservation, lets face it, it mostly rots from undeneath like cars, but it makes it less slippery when wet. I use the stuff sold by Wickes... how it makes it less slippery I dont know... maybe it contains wax so its the surf board principle
My decking is grooved and I was hoping you were going to come up with the revolving bristle brush and trickle water feed Colin. I'm surprised someone doesnt make one. The pressure washer, fun though it is, puts loads of water underneath. Maybe it doesnt matter and up your end, with so much rain its how it normally lives. Down here it only sees that amount of water occasionally.







