06-03-2012, 10:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 10:34 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Do look out for the revolving spinner device that can be attached. The cover shields the spray and its on wheels so for flat areas is excellent and the power drop is better to me. I bought mine cheaply from Aldi and although they claim it had to be used with their washer its fine on mine... fittings are universal. But you have to decide to take the risk!!
What is a No! No! is to use the jet on conservatory roofs. It will knock out the seals so the installers of mine told me. I use an extending soft brush and water + deteregent.
I have given up cleaning decking with it though... the jet ruins the timber and the spinner is OK but for both there is just too much water used. It must take ages to dry out under it so if you are going to do it book it in for your 2 days of Yorkshire heat wave
. I did try the old Navy way of a scrubbing brush and a bucket of hot water with some Ungers. Yes! it works but Boy! is it a work out and I didnt get too far. What I need is a rotating bristle brush with a trickle feed of water and whatever. Now I'm sure you can come up with something Colin.
BTW the birds love the moss and algae for hunting insects... thats my excuse for leaving mine alone.
cheers Gary
What is a No! No! is to use the jet on conservatory roofs. It will knock out the seals so the installers of mine told me. I use an extending soft brush and water + deteregent.
I have given up cleaning decking with it though... the jet ruins the timber and the spinner is OK but for both there is just too much water used. It must take ages to dry out under it so if you are going to do it book it in for your 2 days of Yorkshire heat wave
. I did try the old Navy way of a scrubbing brush and a bucket of hot water with some Ungers. Yes! it works but Boy! is it a work out and I didnt get too far. What I need is a rotating bristle brush with a trickle feed of water and whatever. Now I'm sure you can come up with something Colin.BTW the birds love the moss and algae for hunting insects... thats my excuse for leaving mine alone.
cheers Gary







