12-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Happily, on average, it won't be costing anything like that if you leave it on continuously. It will only turn on to replace the heat that you use, or has been lost via the insulation.
Regarding unit cost, I've just looked at mine, and it's 16.2p and 13.2p plus VAT at 5%. This is just a standard tariff from the supplier the previous owners were using; I've made no effort to switch to minimise as yet. So, it sounds like you might need a different supplier! I'm with npower, for what that's worth.
All the best,
Mark
Regarding unit cost, I've just looked at mine, and it's 16.2p and 13.2p plus VAT at 5%. This is just a standard tariff from the supplier the previous owners were using; I've made no effort to switch to minimise as yet. So, it sounds like you might need a different supplier! I'm with npower, for what that's worth.
All the best,
Mark







