25-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Well Alan's post may have served a useful purpose, as I missed this thread originally and he just woke it up. Anyway I have just had a look through my manufacturer sales literature collection. I don't have much Aerodyne at all, but what I do have is listed below - if there are any of them that you don't already have, let me know and we can work out a way of getting them scanned:
4 page "Aerodyne "Aeromagic" Receiver. The Set that is Tuned in by any Broadcast Station" leaflet (a brown job, with an image of broadcasting house on the front and a poor picture of said set inside)
4 page, small format "Aerodyne Aerogram" leaflet - Models A & B
4 page, small format "Aerodyne Radio as Modern as the Times Supplementary List", featuring "Raven" and Model A/PM speaker
Like the leaflet on your site, none of these have the typical printers codes that often include a encoded date somewhere, but I am sure you can date them.
I'll do a search on my hard disk later - I may have other material that doesn't get filed in with the sales paper.
Jeremy
4 page "Aerodyne "Aeromagic" Receiver. The Set that is Tuned in by any Broadcast Station" leaflet (a brown job, with an image of broadcasting house on the front and a poor picture of said set inside)
4 page, small format "Aerodyne Aerogram" leaflet - Models A & B
4 page, small format "Aerodyne Radio as Modern as the Times Supplementary List", featuring "Raven" and Model A/PM speaker
Like the leaflet on your site, none of these have the typical printers codes that often include a encoded date somewhere, but I am sure you can date them.
I'll do a search on my hard disk later - I may have other material that doesn't get filed in with the sales paper.
Jeremy






