07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
(07-12-2011, 06:38 PM)peps1 Wrote: :omg: the evil that is SRBP PCB! (hate cutting that stuff!)
I just love that phenolic smell it gives off when you saw, drill or file it, but then I like to sniff felt tip pens too! There's probably a name for people like me, but 'junkie' seems a bit strong! It's a long time since I've made PCBs from SRBP because the copper doesn't seem to adhere to it too well and caution when soldering is called for, but you'll know that anyway Brook. Rummaging about in my unfinished project box today, I've found a transistor curve tracer PCB that I etched from SRBP and built, then forgot about. It has all the bits needed to finish it, so maybe I'll box it up and see if it works!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







