23-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Epoxy wouldn't have been my choice of adhesive either, Alan. Still, we're not doing the job and it's results that count.
Having never taken one of these sets to bits I can't comment on the screws. However, if David could take the chassis out with the knobs on I can't see them being a problem. Besides, if he restores it properly (as he will) it shouldn't need taking to bits again for a good while.
Nice to see your little metal-working lathe in use, David.
Cheers
Joe
Having never taken one of these sets to bits I can't comment on the screws. However, if David could take the chassis out with the knobs on I can't see them being a problem. Besides, if he restores it properly (as he will) it shouldn't need taking to bits again for a good while.
Nice to see your little metal-working lathe in use, David.
Cheers
Joe






