01-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi,
Count me in Joe as its a great idea and I wish you every success.
David and I were discussing this when David visited us and we agree a meeting this side of The Pennines would be excellent and if it does go ahead I would urge everyone to support it.
I'm happy to bring along items to display which have been restored if it will help.
I've never been involved in setting up such an event but am willing to stick my hand up and volunteer if you think I can be of use.
Kind regards, Col.
Count me in Joe as its a great idea and I wish you every success.
David and I were discussing this when David visited us and we agree a meeting this side of The Pennines would be excellent and if it does go ahead I would urge everyone to support it.
I'm happy to bring along items to display which have been restored if it will help.
I've never been involved in setting up such an event but am willing to stick my hand up and volunteer if you think I can be of use.
Kind regards, Col.







