06-07-2011, 06:37 PM
(06-07-2011, 11:58 AM)AlanBeckett Wrote: Joe,
Herewith pictures. I think it's well up with our German cousins.
Alan
Agreed - I'll eat my words - that really is a seriously bonny radio Alan! No doubt during its lifetime in will have been a centre piece on a a proud owner's sideboard, and quite a conversation piece too.
Thanks for going to the trouble of posting the pics.
If they go on e-bay for circa £40+ when even DAC90As often fetch more than that, I'll have to keep my eyes open. I do have a Grundig in the loft awaiting attention, which I bought at a local auction on a cursory glance. Though it only cost £25.00, I should have looked at it more closely - when I got it home, I discovered that all the valves had been removed except the magic eye. I forget the model number, but I did get hold of the circuit.
The one aspect of piano key radios that can be a nightmare, is the complexity of the 'switchery'. So much to go wrong - arrrrrgh!
David







