05-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi,
I too have an ancient sack cart Alan and it weighs a ton.
Thanks Trevor; great idea; if I had a scrap gram on castors I could have pulled out the works and fitted a base turning it into a nice cart in fact with a draw-bar and lights fitted it would have made into a trailer.
Joking apart the modified barrow has done very well and at last I've moved the pile of stones and tidied the garden where they had been piled. This is another job I can now tick off the list. Stone sure is heavy stuff.
Kind regards, Col.
I too have an ancient sack cart Alan and it weighs a ton.
Thanks Trevor; great idea; if I had a scrap gram on castors I could have pulled out the works and fitted a base turning it into a nice cart in fact with a draw-bar and lights fitted it would have made into a trailer.
Joking apart the modified barrow has done very well and at last I've moved the pile of stones and tidied the garden where they had been piled. This is another job I can now tick off the list. Stone sure is heavy stuff.
Kind regards, Col.






