03-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi,
Thanks fido; I seldom use the barrow and when I do it is on hard ground so I'm not going off roading with it.
Sorry to disappoint you Alan but needs must; I wanted to crack on with moving the stone whilst the sun is shining which is rare. I did consider laminating a few layers of exterior 3/4" ply and still might do this later. You've seen where we live and I'm sure you will agree it's a good job I'm moving the stone downhill.
Kind regards, Col.
Thanks fido; I seldom use the barrow and when I do it is on hard ground so I'm not going off roading with it.
Sorry to disappoint you Alan but needs must; I wanted to crack on with moving the stone whilst the sun is shining which is rare. I did consider laminating a few layers of exterior 3/4" ply and still might do this later. You've seen where we live and I'm sure you will agree it's a good job I'm moving the stone downhill.
Kind regards, Col.






