29-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Yes, I was kind of surprised...just didn't occur to me.
Moral of story: ALWAYS do a sound test, even if mic placing is unchanged and recording levels haven't been altered. Annoyingly I always used to do this...I just got lazy!
As well as solving the problem its amazing the increased frequency response resulting from a new battery. The old one must of been virtually flat.
Richard.
PS - hey just occured to me, how come your on line mid week during school hours?
Moral of story: ALWAYS do a sound test, even if mic placing is unchanged and recording levels haven't been altered. Annoyingly I always used to do this...I just got lazy!
As well as solving the problem its amazing the increased frequency response resulting from a new battery. The old one must of been virtually flat.
Richard.
PS - hey just occured to me, how come your on line mid week during school hours?






