26-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Found a mouse hard, dried out and carbonized stuck across the thermostat terminals of the pub glass washer.. after removing mummified mouse it always needed a bash on the thermostat to heat up, and would then boil happily away until the power was removed.. again needing a thump to get it heating again...
I think the worst TV was one somebody brought me as a teenager.. not sure where they had it stored but as soon as I lifted it the bottom fell off exposing a great growth of white fur, some unpleasant dripping brown mushrooms and things which looked like large wrinkled brown ears.. it went out the back instantly.. I wish I hadn't thought of that.. put me right off my lunch now..
I think the worst TV was one somebody brought me as a teenager.. not sure where they had it stored but as soon as I lifted it the bottom fell off exposing a great growth of white fur, some unpleasant dripping brown mushrooms and things which looked like large wrinkled brown ears.. it went out the back instantly.. I wish I hadn't thought of that.. put me right off my lunch now..






