20-09-2026, 04:43 PM
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2026, 04:48 PM by Mike Watterson.)
With small mod or none at all (Depending on part) you can use a NOS USSR (probably a Ukrainian or Bulgarian seller) or Chinese Magic Eye. Never by a used one.
McMichael used to be popular from 1922 till about 1950. I've quite a few.
https://www.radiomuseum.org/dsp_herstell...ny_id=6251
1956: McMichael merges with Sobell Group to form Radio and Allied Industries Limited.
I think later Philips bought Sobell/ RAIL? They'd bought Mullard approx 1928 and Pye (who by then owned PAM) approx 1967.
I've a few restored McMichael battery valve models, inc a large 2V battery version of a 1949 mains set.
McMichael used to be popular from 1922 till about 1950. I've quite a few.
https://www.radiomuseum.org/dsp_herstell...ny_id=6251
1956: McMichael merges with Sobell Group to form Radio and Allied Industries Limited.
I think later Philips bought Sobell/ RAIL? They'd bought Mullard approx 1928 and Pye (who by then owned PAM) approx 1967.
I've a few restored McMichael battery valve models, inc a large 2V battery version of a 1949 mains set.







