21-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks guys, it is indeed trader sheet 1940 not 1920.
I was too lazy to look so I did an instant download, I didn't realise the cd's went that high.
Thanks for the info David, I find the inter company relationships fascinating, going from rivals to partners and vice-versa.
I'm particularly interested in the Marconi _ E.M.I. relationship, these ended up as GEC-Marconi and Thorn-EMI, as I understand bitter rivals in the Avionics industry (when we had one).
Fascinating stuff,
Rob.
I was too lazy to look so I did an instant download, I didn't realise the cd's went that high.
Thanks for the info David, I find the inter company relationships fascinating, going from rivals to partners and vice-versa.
I'm particularly interested in the Marconi _ E.M.I. relationship, these ended up as GEC-Marconi and Thorn-EMI, as I understand bitter rivals in the Avionics industry (when we had one).
Fascinating stuff,
Rob.






