20-12-2023, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the instructions Mike. My chapman has a detailed alignment manual following a similar procedure.
I started to try adjusting this Decca but the cores are stiff and I don't want to crack them. They are locked with very fragile elastic. I'm not sure what to try next to get the output level up. It's at about 200mv pp at presen t using my outdoor aerial.
I have a faster scope available now, (Tek 453) the idea is to check the gain of the if stages. David
I started to try adjusting this Decca but the cores are stiff and I don't want to crack them. They are locked with very fragile elastic. I'm not sure what to try next to get the output level up. It's at about 200mv pp at presen t using my outdoor aerial.
I have a faster scope available now, (Tek 453) the idea is to check the gain of the if stages. David







