18-12-2023, 02:07 PM
I did find that Decca did a separate FM Tuner with 5 Valves ECC85, EF41, EF41, EB91 and EM80. The g2 volts is about 90v (as I suspected).
Do unplug and replug EF41s as the sockets can go iffy.
There was a German VHF-FM tuner with semiconductors rather than EB91 that uses two EF41 and ECC85
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/graetz_ukw...k83wn.html
It might have been this Decola: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/d...-533347888
Perhaps 1959 and simply called the Stereo Decola. Not in R&TVS as far as I can see (I have possibly all of them up to 1976 (a 21 volume set plus early sets, maybe 33 books).
The well known Decola models are 1947 - 1950 ish. This would be a rare monster one, though the EF41 choice is odd. Only really in earlier German VHF sets as the novals in VHF from before 1955.
Do unplug and replug EF41s as the sockets can go iffy.
There was a German VHF-FM tuner with semiconductors rather than EB91 that uses two EF41 and ECC85
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/graetz_ukw...k83wn.html
It might have been this Decola: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/d...-533347888
Perhaps 1959 and simply called the Stereo Decola. Not in R&TVS as far as I can see (I have possibly all of them up to 1976 (a 21 volume set plus early sets, maybe 33 books).
The well known Decola models are 1947 - 1950 ish. This would be a rare monster one, though the EF41 choice is odd. Only really in earlier German VHF sets as the novals in VHF from before 1955.







