20-10-2023, 11:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2023, 11:03 AM by ppppenguin.)
(20-10-2023, 10:29 AM)Sinewave Wrote: We need big museums with many aspects of technology, so this could span domestic technology over the years, to some commercial and industrial technology.
If I won the lottery, I'd open a huge museum which would have radios, test gear, other commercial tech, computers and even some newspaper printing presses from the past and not so distant past.
This is very much what the late Lucien Nunes was trying to do. Alas he died at 51, before he could realise his vision. A few weeks before he died he was on BBC Breakfast: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lucien...9_Syg,st:0
Since nobody ever appeared to carry his vision forward - needs money and time as well as intent - his collection is being dispersed. All the broadcast related kit is coming to us at the Broadcast Engineering Museum.
PS: Something seems to have gone horribly wrong with the URL and I'm not sure how to fix it.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







