20-10-2023, 08:58 AM
(19-10-2023, 01:39 PM)Radio Fixer Wrote: Well I guess an EKCOA A320 is a later square box and who wants those? A few maybe for the valves. Its just unfortunate that so many radios were easy to put in the loft or other damp place. Had that not been the case and more had gone to the dump the remainder might be worth more.
But some 30's models and items like A22 from the 40's still have value.
My friend pointed out to me that 'proper' auction houses do it better.
Heres one https://www.staceyauction.com/Catalogue_...-1_0_16_ln
Gary
Indeed, it's a wonderful later square, or rectangle wooden cabinet with a lovely scale plate and beautiful speaker grill cloth.
I've managed to put it into storage for now, but there is a limit and one of the options was to remove the valves, maybe the transformers, then scrap the rest. I'd be at loathe to do that, but if no one wants it.....
Not terrified of reading an automotive post.







