04-12-2025, 10:03 AM
Hello everybody,
I have only just joined this wonderful forum, and am just starting to restore some Roberts radios, R707, R66 and a couple of R200s. I have been an RF engineer in Broadcast for many years, and am embarking on this as a (hopefully) absorbing hobby! I have a good selection of test equipment, Marconi 2018 sig gen, Spectrum Hound spectrum analyser and tracking generator, Marconi 8594 spectrum analyser with TG, usual psus. dvms component testers etc.
At the moment I am looking at my 707, and was wondering if anyone might be able to please lay hands on a Schematic for the Mullard LP1179/2?
As I say, I'm a newbie at forums, and apologies if this poat is in the wrong part, please advise if not!
Looking forward to a long association with everybody here, and hopefully even get some vintage sets up and running
I have only just joined this wonderful forum, and am just starting to restore some Roberts radios, R707, R66 and a couple of R200s. I have been an RF engineer in Broadcast for many years, and am embarking on this as a (hopefully) absorbing hobby! I have a good selection of test equipment, Marconi 2018 sig gen, Spectrum Hound spectrum analyser and tracking generator, Marconi 8594 spectrum analyser with TG, usual psus. dvms component testers etc.
At the moment I am looking at my 707, and was wondering if anyone might be able to please lay hands on a Schematic for the Mullard LP1179/2?
As I say, I'm a newbie at forums, and apologies if this poat is in the wrong part, please advise if not!
Looking forward to a long association with everybody here, and hopefully even get some vintage sets up and running







