03-12-2023, 03:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2023, 03:28 PM by Mike Watterson.)
Scale found in my Grannies' sewing box.
Sorry it's at an angle. MW would be across the top half.
An unusual feature is the HF & LF ends are reversed from the common.
It might be a valve portable because I only remember them having a Roberts model from 1960s onwards.
The alignments will be with tuner fully closed and at the two dots, as a fully open tuning capacitor tends to increase in capacitance again as stop on rotor hits stator.
I'd thought at first impossible to know what radio, but the reversed layout may help.
Just curious.
Sorry it's at an angle. MW would be across the top half.
An unusual feature is the HF & LF ends are reversed from the common.
It might be a valve portable because I only remember them having a Roberts model from 1960s onwards.
The alignments will be with tuner fully closed and at the two dots, as a fully open tuning capacitor tends to increase in capacitance again as stop on rotor hits stator.
I'd thought at first impossible to know what radio, but the reversed layout may help.
Just curious.







