08-06-2011, 01:15 PM
I am fortunate that I have two of these sets, one the cabinet has already been refinished prior to my getting it. However it is missing the speaker fretwork.
The other is rather shabby, but has the fretwork.
Now I can make up some more frets, so having obtained some pine from B and Q I shall be able to cut them with the coping saw.
The question is does anyone know what finish was applied to the frets?
It looks like only one side was finished, was it with French Polish or just woodstain?
cheers Mark
The other is rather shabby, but has the fretwork.
Now I can make up some more frets, so having obtained some pine from B and Q I shall be able to cut them with the coping saw.
The question is does anyone know what finish was applied to the frets?
It looks like only one side was finished, was it with French Polish or just woodstain?
cheers Mark
Keep on Fiddling!







